måndag 22 februari 2010

måndag 21.46

you don't know anything. i will nerver tell you. you did not understand, and i think you don't eaven know that it hurts me, all the time. i tell you that i don't care, but of course i do, and you should understand that. the thing is, that i never let myself love you, becouse i know that you never will fall i love whit me. i'm not the one for you, a know it all the time. but i hope, that you will be in my dreams. couse i feel so happy whit you, you are the only one i want.
when you hold me i your arms, so close, i think you like me a little. but i think it's just for the minute, you just want someone close. no one can never ever imagine that feeling. but trust me, i did take care of every minute, because i did know that it could be the last one.
you will never undertand, i did really try

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar